GRASP Annual Conference
17 November 2018
10:00-11:30 Panel 1
Romania: An EU Member Making The Most Of International Change?
- Reaping the benefits of structural change to increase Romania’s role in international politics and the world economy
- A more active player in European politics?
- A bridge between the West and the East
Speakers: government officials from Romania, political & economic analysts, academics
11:30-12:00 Break and Networking
12:00-13:30 Panel 2
Technology And The Work Environment: Will A Robot Steal My Job?
- Focus on sectors in which members are involved and discuss in particular the impact of AI and automation on the highly skilled
Speakers: automation specialists, AI specialists, recruiters, analysts of the labour market
13:30-14:30 Lunch break and Networking
14:30-16:00 Panel 3
Technological Changes And The Energy World: What Is The Impact On Supply And Sustainability?
- Technological changes and energy supply
- Digitalization and smart energy systems
- Financing changes in the energy systems
Speakers: government and corporate sector representatives, consultants, financial institutions representatives
16:00-16:30 Break and Networking
16.30-18.00 Panel 4
Advances In Technology And Business Growth: How Are The Business Sector And The Business Model Changing?
- Changes to business models and operations brought about by advances in technology
- We will look at different sectors: entertainment, transport, financial services, education
Speakers: entrepreneurs from different sectors, business owners
18:00 Closing drinks